on-board equipment of objective control
system of secondary surveillance radiolocation of regime S
broadcasting automatic dependent observation
V.V. Beinarovich, V.A. Morkovkin, А.G. Nechaenko, V.A. Оbuhoveс
This article aims at presenting results of analysis of accidents happened to world companies’ aircrafts which caused human victims for the period of 2009-2010 (in 2009 – 28 accidents, 749 lives lost, in 2010 – 26 accidents, 817 lives lost). More alarming situation takes place in the area of safety of flights in Russian commercial aviation where just in 2010 occurred 24 aviation accidents.
International civil aviation organization (ICAO) worked out The Global plan of providing security of flights, the main aim of the Universal program of ICAO is regular safety checking based on universal system approach. Its realization demands 2 years.
It is offered radical modernization of existing on-board objective control system by introducing the system of control of integrity of aircrafts in order to provide persistent control and evaluation of processes, characterizing flight configuration, crew’s actions and condition, on-board equipment functioning, to form indication of integrity/disintegration of the aircraft and communicate it to the crew and flight management and saving centers.
The offered system in process of realization integrates with on-board objective control facilities, with on-board and radiolocation automatic dependent observation equipment (AZN-V) and system of regime S.
In the article are developed existing approaches to creating state system of persistent control of aircraft’s integrity and its’ evaluation in real time scale in order to provide coordinated level of flight safety during all phases of flight, from take-off till landing.
As result, can be realized optimum structure of the offered state system, as an important part of the flight safety management system in accordance with ICAO standards, which can bt integrated in on-board safety flight support complex.
- Federalnaja celevaja programma «Obespechenie bezopasnosti poletov vozdushnykh sudov gosudarstvennojj aviacii Rossijjskojj Federacii v 2011 – 2015 gg.» (Rasporjazhenie Pravitelstva RF ot 22 aprelja 2009 g. №554-r.).
- Bejjnarovich V.V., Morkovkin V.A., Nechaenko A.G. Korrekcija bortovojj shkaly vremeni sputnikovykh radionavigacionnykh sistem s ogranichennojj territorii // Radiotekhnika. 2009. №4.
- DOC 9871 AN/464. Tekhnicheskie polozhenija, kasajushhiesja uslug rezhima «S» i rasshirennogo skvittera. Monreal: IKAO. 2009. 245 s.
- Bejjnarovich V.V.Monoimpulsnyjj metod vo vtorichnojj radiolokacii GA RF. M.: MGTU GA. 2008.
- Nastavlenie po tekhnicheskojj ehkspluatacii i remontu aviacionnojj tekhniki v grazhdanskojj aviacii (NTEHRAT GA-93). M.: Departament vozdushnogo transporta MT Rossii. 1995.
- GOST 21800-89. Sistemy vtorichnojj radiolokacii dlja upravlenija vozdushnym dvizheniem. Obshhie tekhnicheskie trebovanija.
- GOST 25620-83. Sistemy vtorichnojj radiolokacii dlja upravlenija vozdushnym dvizheniem. Metody izmerenijj osnovnykh parametrov.