V.V. Klimov - Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Deputy Director of Institute of intellectual cybernetic systems of NRNU MEPhI, Deputy Head of Department “Kibernetika”, National Research Nuclear University MEPhI (Moscow)
I.D. Sokolov - Post-graduate Student, Department “Kibernetika”, National Research Nuclear University MEPhI (Moscow)
B.A. Shchukin - Dr.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Department “Kibernetika”, National Research Nuclear University MEPhI,
Electronic payment cards have become an essential part of modern world a long ago. They have greatly simplified performing of operations with people’s monetary funds. High-performance computing systems that used for card processing in banks are called processing systems. Essentially, these systems are performing operations on electronic equivalent of funds,therefore they required to qualify for high standards in reliability, security and operating rates. Because of that we found relevant the objective of creating application and methods for the prediction of workload on processing system, estimation of current, future states of system components and system performance for the purpose of detection of faulty or insufficiently performing components and, by that, preventing from probable faults.
The one of first steps to solution of this problem is this work, which main goal is to construct the model of banking processing server in the form of Petri net and analyze it for the conformance with the real system.
- Fitch D., Xu H. A Petri Net Model for Secure and Fault-Tolerant Cloud-Based Information Storage // Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Software Engineering & Knowledge Engineering.-2012. P. 333–339.
- Kristensen L.M., Simonsen K.I.F. Applications of Coloured Petri Nets for Functional Validation of Protocol Designs // Transactions on Petri Nets and Other Models of Concurrency VII. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 2013. № 7480. P. 56–115.
- Nalepa F., Batko M., Zezula P. Performance Analysis of Distributed Stream Processing Applications Through Colored Petri Nets // Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 2016. № 9548. P. 93–106.
- Marcin J., Dariusz R., Wojciech R. Testing communication tasks in distributed control systems with SysML and Timed Colored Petri Nets model // Computers in Industry. 2015. № 71. P. 77–87.
- Happe J., Groenda H., Hauck M., Reussner R.H. A Prediction Model for Software Performance in Symmetric Multiprocessing Environments // Quantitative Evaluation of Systems (QEST) 2010 Seventh International Conference on the Quantitative Evaluation of Systems. 2010. P. 59–68.
- Jensen K. Coloured petri nets and the invariant-method // Theoretical Computer Science. 1981. № 14. P. 317–336.
- Milner R., Tofte M., Harper R., MacQueen D. The Definition of Standard ML (Revised). Sambridge, Massachusetts: MIT Press. 1997. 136 s.
- Ullman J.D. Elements of ML Programming. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Prentice Hall. 1998. 399 s.
- Jensen K., Kristensen L.M. Coloured Petri Nets Modelling and Validation of Concurrent Systems. Berlin: Springer. 2009. 384 s.
- Kotov V.E. Seti Petri. M.: Nauka. 1984. 160 s.
- de Gusmão F.R.S., Ortega E.M.M., Cordeiro G.M. The generalized inverse Weibull distribution // Statistical Papers. 2011. № 52. S. 591–619.