B.N. Korobets - Ph.D. (Law), Associate Professor, Head of the Intellectual Property Protection Centre Bauman Moscow State Technical University
Tasks of projects and programs risk management are one of the most important sections of the project management me-thodology. It is noted that most of the research in the field of risk management is qualitative in nature. Strict mathematical problem of risk management is considered very rare; the theory of project risks based on qualitative assessments is not sufficiently developed. The article deals with the problem of management of project and program risk and provides methods for their solution. Tasks of project’s and program’s risks management during manufacturing of new types of products are considered. Projects include research works (RW), developmental works (DW) and works on creation of products. When setting management tasks, risks are identified for each project. In addition, given cost and effect of its implementation. In general, effect of the program is the sum of project’s effects Risks of works are estimated in qualitative scales (low, average, high). The procedure for assessing complex risk of a project is described. It dependsonspecificsoftheprojectan-dontheamountoffinancialreserves.If these reserves are large enough, the reduction of damage is possible at the expense of attracted additional funds, and therefore the requirements for categories of high risk or medium risk can be mitigated. If the reserves are small, then the requirements for risk assessment should be more stringent, since when risk events occur, there will not be enough resources to reduce the damage. The task of risk management is carried out taking into account restriction for financing of average risk and high risk projects and algorithms of it solution on the basis of dichotomizing methods and network programming are proposed. The formal statement of the task is to minimize the costs required to achieve the desired effect program. Tasks are solved separately for projects with high, medium and low risks, and then the overall solution is found. The case is considered when financing of multi-purpose development is carried out in certain proportions by all organizations in whose projects it is applied. The problem arises of determining these proportions. To solve it, the network programming method is used. The article is well illustrated by examples of solving specific practical tasks related to of project’s risks; the necessary formal apparatus for their solution is given.
- Barkalov S.A., Bautina E.V., Bekirova O.N., Burkova I.V., Nasonova T.V.Upravlenie proektami: put' k uspexu. Uchebno-metodicheskij kompleks. Voronezh: OOO «Izdatel'stvo RITM». 2017. 416 s.
- Kireeva E.A. Upravlenie innovaczionny'm riskom na osnove stoxasticheskix grafov i real'nogo opcziona // E'konomika i menedzhment sistem upravleniya. 2012. № 1(3). S. 25–31.
- Barkalov S.A., Burkov V.N., Kireeva E.A. Postroenie sistemy' kompleksnogo oczenivaniya dlya opredeleniya integral'noj oczenki riska // E'konomika i menedzhment sistem upravleniya. 2013. № 4(10). S. 10–16.
- Burkov V.N., Novikov D.A. Kak upravlyat' proektami. Nauchno-prakticheskoe izdanie. M.: SINTEG-GEO. 1997. 188 s.
- Burkov V.N., Burkova I.V., Popok M.V. Metod dixotomicheskogo programmirovaniya // Sbornik trudov «Upravlenie bol'shimi sistemami». 2004. Vy'p. № 9. S. 57–75.
- Burkov V.N., Burkova I.V. Metod setevogo programmirovaniya v upravlenii czelevy'mi programmami // Avtomatika i telemexanika. 2014. № 3. S. 73–86.
- Lee O.K.D., Baby D.V. Managing Dynamic Risks in Global IT Projects: Agile Risk – Management Using the Principles of Service – Oriented Architecture // International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making. 2013. V. 12. № 6. P. 1121–1150.
- De Bakker K., Boonstra A., Wortmann H. Does Risk Management Contribute to IT Project Success? A Meta – Analysis of Empirical Evidence // International Journal of Project Management. 2010. № 28. P. 1–23.
- Youssef Z., Mohamed O. Applying Ishikawa Approach for Modeling ERP Risk-effects // Journal ofTheoretical and Applied InformationTechnology. 2015. V.1. № 1. P. 51−60.
- Lopez C., Salmeron J.L. Monitoring Software Maintenance Project Risks // Procedia Technology. 2012. № 5. P. 363–368.
- Chapman R.J. The Controlling Influences on Effective risk Identification and Assessment for Construction Design Management // International Journal of Project Management. 2001. V. 19 (3). P. 147–160.
- Miller R., Lessard D. Understanding and managing risks in large engineering projects. International Journal of Project Management. 2001. V. 19 (8). P. 437–443.