P.V. Luzhnov - Ph.D. (Eng.), Assistant Professor, Department of Medical and Technical Information Technology (BME-2), Bauman Moscow State Technical University
D.M. Shamaev - Assistant, Department of Medical and Technical Information Technology (BME-2), Bauman Moscow State Technical University
D.A. Bocharova - Student, Department of Medical and Technical Information Technology (BME-2), Bauman Moscow State Technical University
A.K. Volkov - Dr.Sc. (Med.), Professor, Director, Bauman Moscow State Technical University
E.N. Iomdina - Dr.Sci. (Biol.), Professor, Chief Research Scientist, Moscow Helmholtz Research Institute of Eye Diseases
Now in problems of blood circulation diagnostics rheography is a monitor non-invasive method of research. Quantitative definition of eye hemodynamic indicators is important criterion of ophthalmologic diagnostics. Researches of an eye hemodynamic are necessary for early diagnostics of such widespread diseases, as a myopia, a glaucoma, a diabetic retinopathy. For research of eye hemodynamic various methods, including a rheoophtalmography method are used.
The eye vascular cover consists of a ciliary body, an iris of the eye and horioidei - actually vascular cover of an eye. In this layer there is a basic part of blood vessels of an eye. The description and the account of all eye vessels and their approximate topography represents a separate challenge. The decision of this problem underlies construction of mathematical model of system of an eye circulation. Such differentiation and the subsequent modelling of a blood flow of the eyeball, tissues surrounding him and allows to carry out eyelids quantitative calculations of indicators for various ophthalmologic diseases.
Thus, during the spent analysis and the subsequent construction of electric model two series of its parametres have been defined. They separately consider eyes pulse and eyelids pulse. It allows to consider blood supply of eyelids separately that is important for techniques transpalpebral diagnostics in ophthalmology. Modelling carrying out together with the electrophysical solid-state will allow to raise accuracy of diagnostics thanks to the account blood flow an upper eyelid at the analysis of diagnostic signals.
In work parametres of electric model for modelling of circulation system an eyelid and an eye are defined at transpalpebral rheoophtalmography. It is established that presence of a blood flow of an eyelid can be considered with use of the developed model at an analysis stage of the received diagnostic signals.
- Lazarenko V.I. Funkcional'naja reografija glaza. Kras-nojarsk: Izd-vo «Rastr». 2000. 160 s.
- Luzhnov P.V., Parashin V.B., Shamaev D.M., Iomdina E.N., Markosjan G.A., Napylova O.A. Ispol'zovanie tetrapoljarnoj metodiki pri reooftal'mografii dlja ocenki krovosnabzhenija glaza // Biomedicinskaja radio-jelektronika. 2012. № 10. S. 18-21.
- Luzhnov P.V., Parashin V.B., Shamaev D.M., Shamkina L.A., Iomdina E.N., Markosjan G.A., Napylova O.A., Tarutta E.P. Osobennosti modelirovanija razlichnyh sred glaza pri reooftal'mografii // Biomedicinskaja radiojelektronika. 2013. № 10. S. 35-39.
- Iomdina E.N., Luzhnov P.V., Shamaev D.M., Tarutta E.P., Kiseleva T.N., Markosjan G.A., Ramazanova K.A., Napylova O.A., Kuryleva I.M., Shamkina L.A. Ocenka transpal'pebral'noj reooftal'mografii kak novogo metoda issledovanija krovosnabzhenija glaza pri miopii // Rossijskij oftal'mologicheskij zhurnal. 2014. № 7(4). S. 20-24.
- Luzhnov P.V., Shamaev D.M., Iomdina E.N., Markosjan G.A., Sianosjan A.A., Tarutta E.P. Vlijanie oteka veka na rezul'taty transpal'pebral'noj reooftal'mografii // Biomedicinskaja radiojelektronika. 2016. № 7. S. 90-93.