I.S. Bryantcev – Post-graduate Student, Moscow City Pedagogical University
V.V. Kolushov – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Department of «Нigher Mathematics», Ufa State Aviation Technical University
A.V. Savelyev – Ph.D. (Philos.), Senior Research Scientist, Director of the Patent agency «©Uniquely honest patenting» (Moscow)
The aim of the work is to illustrate, with a concrete example of studying the patterns of neuron functioning, how important it is to choose or change the axiom that is established in the basis of an investigation or a system of models, and to obtain a new result by applying this methodology.
The resulting additional jumps in the potential during mechanical displacements of the membrane cause a violation of the monotonicity and even continuity of the potential changes in the operation of the channels, which is actually observed, but has not been explained so far, and manifests itself in the form of noisiness of the integral curves. The considered methodology of modeling was applied in the KISK algorithms for modeling and computational determination of the arrhythmia sites of the heart when applying tomography and ECG imaging data, embedded in the NCSSA of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. A. Bakuleva  and was experimentally used for diagnostic purposes for the subsequent targeted elimination of intramyocardial foci of arrhythmias.
Thus, based on model neuroimaging experiments, it was shown that the adoption of a new axiom of mechano-functional activity of neuronal dendrites leads to the discovery of a significant change in the nature of the ion channels of the dendritic membrane, which can affect on work of a neuron as a whole fundamentally. The simulation results show that the double-overlap method allows to approximate the behavior of the simulated system to the behavior of a living object.
This work was financially supported by RHSF in grant № 15-03-00519а «Post-non-classic paradigm of artificial intellect».
- Bryanczev I.S., Kolushov V.V., Savel'ev A.V. Ot nejrofilosofii k nejronaukovedeniyu: kod polozheniya nejrona material'ny'j substrat kodov soznaniya? // Biomediczinskaya radioe'lektronika. 2016. № 4. S. 8–11.
- Leshhev S.V. Sinergeticheskoe izmerenie nejro-platformy': kontinual'ny'e interfejsy' // Biomediczinskaya radioe'lektronika. 2016. № 4. S. 71–72.
- Fritzsche M. et al. Self-organizing actin patterns shape membrane architecture but not cell mechanics //Nature Communications. 2017. V. 8. P. 143–147.
- Bittner K.C. et al. Conjunctive input processing drives feature selectivity in hippocampal CA1 neurons // Nature neuroscience. 2015. V. 18. № 8. P. 1133.
- Protein Data Bank http://www.wwpdb.org/
- Kolushov V.V., Savel'ev A.V. Supervizualizaczionnaya biomexanodinamika sverxslozhny'x sistem // Biomediczinskaya radioe'lektronika. 2015. № 4. S. 37–39.
- Svidetel'stvo o registraczii programmy' dlya E'VM № 2003610123. Algoritm imitaczionnogo modelirovaniya e'lektricheskoj deyatel'nosti kletok miokarda. 08.01.2003.