V.V. Afanasiev - Dr.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Department of Radioelectronic and Quantum Devices, Kazan National Research Technical University named after A.N.Tupolev - KAI (KNRTU-KAI)
N.A. Berezov - Post-graduate Student, Kazan National Research Technical University named after A.N.Tupolev - KAI (KNRTU-KAI)
I.F. Gazizov - Post-graduate Student, Kazan National Research Technical University named after A.N.Tupolev - KAI (KNRTU-KAI)
In the article the problems of accelerated modeling of a nonlinear frequency inverter in the MATLAB Simulink system are considered. The authors of the article are Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Electrical Equipment Department Anatoly Afanasyev Yu-rievich, and PhD students of the first year Gazizov Ildar Favisovich, Beryozov Nikolay Alekseevich.
The article is a description of the method of transition to continuous differential equations describing a system with pulse-width mod-ulation, and results for a frequency inverter model with continuous control, in order to evaluate the speed of such the method.
The article is divided into three parts.
In the beginning of the article, differential equations describing the operation of a frequency inverter at pulse-width modulation are given, and the transition to continuous differential equations that can be used for accelerated modeling of electronic devices is considered.
The second part of the article shows the model of a frequency inverter with controlled voltage and current sources in the MATLAB Simulink system, and the parameters of the frequency inverter model are given. The simulation results in the form of current and vol-tage graphs are also shown, comparison of the results with the classical simulation method with PWM and simulation results with the proposed method is given.
At the end of the article, it was concluded that simulation results confirmed the possibility of realizing a frequency inverter with conti-nuous control instead of PWM simulation, and also demonstrated better performance of the proposed method.
The proposed continuous differential equations equivalent to the relative pulse duration can be used in the development and modeling of power electronic conversion devices.
The advantage of the work is complete, depth and relevance of the addressing tasks that were considered by the author.
- Afanas'ev A.Ju., Efremov D.O. Uskorennoe modelirovanie konvertora s shirotno-impul'snoj moduljaciej // Vestnik KGTU im. A.N. Tupoleva. 2012. № 4.
- Afanas'ev A.Ju., Kungurcev A.A., Gazizov I.F. Upravljaemyj vyprjamitel' s fil'traciej i stabilizaciej // Vestnik KGTU im. A.N. Tupoleva. 2016. № 4.
- Afanas'ev A.Ju., Kungurcev A.A., Gazizov I.F. Modelirovanie upravljaemogo vyprjamitelja s fil'traciej i stabilizaciej v srede MATLAB – SIMULINK // Vestnik KGTU im. A.N. Tupoleva. 2017. № 1.
- Afanas'ev A.Ju., Kungurcev A.A., Gazizov I.F. Aktivnyj fil'tr vysshih garmonik tokov // Vestnik KGTU im. A.N. Tupole-va. 2016. № 3.
- German-Galkin S.G. Komp'juternoe modelirovanie poluprovodnikovyh sistem v MATLAB 6.0: Ucheb. posobie. SPb.: Koro-na print. 2001. 320 s.
- German-Galkin S.G. Matlab & Simulink. Proektirovanie mehatronnyh sistem na PK. SPb: KORONA-Vek. 2008. 368 s.
- Chernyh I.V. Modelirovanie jelektrotehnicheskih ustrojstv v MATLAB. SimPowerSystems i Simulink. M.: DMK Press. 2007. 288 s.