V.V. Afanasiev - Dr.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Department of Radioelectronic and Quantum Devices, Kazan National Research Technical University named after A.N.Tupolev - KAI (KNRTU-KAI)
E.R. Mardanshin - Post-graduate Student, Department of Radioelectronic and Quantum Devices, Kazan National Research Technical University named after A.N.Tupolev - KAI (KNRTU-KAI)
The tasks of increasing the efficiency of communication systems and ensuring the confidentiality of data transmission are connected, with attention being paid to noise masking of three-dimensional signals (3D), for example, image signals, based on dynamic chaos effects. The tasks of transmitting a 3D signal with the required level of confidentiality and selective suppression of operating noise are related. The use of selective rejection devices for pseudorandom signals generated by nonlinear systems with chaotic dynamics is one of the approaches of selective interference suppression with the identification of a useful signal.
Analysis of the device for selective rejection of three-dimensional signals generated on the basis of the Lorentz system with the de-velopment and justification of engineering recommendations on the choice of the parameters of devices for rejecting masking pseu-dorandom 3D signals is the goal.
Selective rejection of 3D signals generated by the Lorentz system on the basis of the principle of two-channel invariance theory and the passage through the filter of the additive mixture of components of 3D signals of the Lorentz system with informational phase-manipulated (FM) signals has been studied. Evaluation of the signal conversion with phase manipulation at the output of the notch filter was carried out. The results about the preservation of the phase switching information in the output signal of the notch filter when the FM signal is passed through the proposed three-dimensional signal filter are obtained. The effect of the sampling frequency of signals on the working of the filter, taking into account the conversion of the FM signal using the “Mathcad» package, has been investigated. The choice of the normalized number N of samples from 5000 to 6000 for the proposed notch filter of the 3D signals generated by the Lorentz system allows to provide a suppression factor Кп ≤ 4-10-2 for the X-component of the 3D signal, Кп ≤ 6-10-2 for Y-components and Кп ≤ 7-10-2 for the Z-component. The possibility of extracting useful information at the output of the filter included in the switching phase of the FM signal with providing at the output of the filter a signal-to-noise ratio of at least 17 dB is retained when converting the useful FM signals in the filter for additive masking signals generated on the basis of the Lorentz system with an input signal-to-noise ratio is not below -27 dB.
- Afanas'ev V.V., Mardanshin Je.R. Parametricheskie rezhektornye fil'try impul'snyh signalov // Nelinejnyj mir. 2015. № 8. S. 15-18.
- Afanas'ev V.V., Mardanshin Je.R. Nelinejnye funkcional'no-rezhektornye fil'try uzkopolosnyh pomeh // Nelinejnyj mir. 2017. T. 15.
- № 1. S. 3-7.
- Dmitriev A. S., Panas A.I. Dinamicheskij haos: novye nositeli informacii dlja sistem svjazi. M.: Izdatel'stvo Fiziko-matematicheskoj literatury. 2002. 252 s.
- Afanas'ev V.V., Mardanshin Je.R. Izbiratel'noe podavlenie trehmernyh signalov v sistemah konfidencial'noj svjazi / Ma-terialy XIV-j Mezhdunar. nauchno-tehnich. konf. «Problemy tehniki i tehnologii telekommunikacij» (27-29 nojabrja 2013 g., Samara). Samara: Izd-vo PGUTI. 2013. S. 3739.
- Afanas'ev V.V., Mardanshin Je.R. Rezhektirovanie 3D signalov sistemy Chua s dinamicheskim haosom // Materialy XIII Mezhdunar. nauchno-tehnich. konf. «Fizika i tehnicheskie prilozhenija volnovyh processov» (21-25 sentjabrja 2015 g.) / Pod obshhej red. V.A. Neganova i G.A. Morozova. Kazan': OOO «Novoe znanie». 2015. S. 296298.