I.E. Zhigalov – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Head of Department of Information Systems and Program Engineering, Vladimir State University named after A.&N. Stoletovs
M.I. Ozerova – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Department of Information Systems and Program Engineering, Vladimir State University named after A.&N. Stoletovs
A.S. Ovdina – Post-graduate Student, Specialist of Department, Department of Information Systems and Program Engineering, Vladimir State University named after A.&N. Stoletovs
The article deals with the development of an algorithm designed for the optimal distribution of the queries flow in real-time, illustrated by an online center multi-hub. A distinctive feature of this algorithm is the consideration of multiple factors affecting the processing time and characteristics that affect the distribution of tasks. Today, the task of distributing a large stream of tasks under uncertainty is relevant. The first problem is the time limit for finding the optimal solution for each distributed task at a given time. The second difficulty is that a large stream of tasks requires considerable computing power. The third complexity is the large volume of the incoming data. The flow of tasks is measured by hundreds of thousands, as a rule, the conditions of implementation can vary in time and the solution requires the development of special algorithms. The main goal is to automate the process of task flow distribution in real time taking into account existing preferences and limitations. We represent the problem in the form of a transport model of a controlled system. The model describes the distribution of the task flow by decision methods. The proposed algorithm considers revising of the online service for issuing Bank Guarantees in a multi-bank hub on an existing Internet site. The task was set as follows: it is necessary to automate the process of distribution of applications for bank guarantee among partner banks. As a result of the conducted research, the problem of the distribution of a large stream of tasks under conditions of uncertainty was analyzed. A mathematical model and a solution algorithm have been proposed that have been applied to the task of distributing the flow of applications for bank guarantees in a multi-banking environment, taking into account the specifics of the banking indicators affecting the positive solution. As of July 2017, we implemented a prototype system, which includes the collection and transformation of data on the provision of bank guarantees. At present, we are working on libraries of methods for determining weights, which will allow us to fully automate the process of making decisions on issuing bank guarantees.
- Korbut A.A., Finkel’shtejn Yu.Yu. Diskretnoe programmirovanie. Ser. E’konomiko-matematicheskaya biblioteka / Pod red. D.B. Yudina. M.: Nauka. Gl. red. fiz.-mat. lit-ry’. 1969. 368 s.
- Gol’shtejn E.G., Yudin D.B. Zadachi linejnogo programmirovaniya transportnogo tipa. M. 1969. S. 375−378.
- Son’kin D.M. Adaptivny’j algoritm raspredeleniya zakazov obsluzhivanie avtomobilya taksi // Izvestiya Tomskogo politexnicheskogo universiteta. Inzhiniring georesursov. 2009. T. 315. № 5. S. 65−69.
- Beklaryan A.L. Akopov A.S., Maxmutov A.R. Razrabotka imitaczionnoj modeli optimal’nogo raspredeleniya kreditny’x zayavok na primere PAO Sberbank. URL = http://docplayer.ru/50221446-Razrabotka-imitacionnoy-modeli-optimalnogo-raspredeleniya-kreditnyh-zayavok-na-primere-pao-sberbank.html.
- Garagan S.A. Optimal’naya organizacziya proczessa rassmotreniya kreditny’x zayavok // Bankovskoe kreditovanie. 2008. № 6.
- Maroczczi M. Testirovanie sootvetstviya mezhdu neskol’kimi kriteriyami // Zhurnal statisticheskix vy’chislenij i modelirovaniya. 2014. T. 84(9). S. 1843−1850. doi: 10.1080/ 00949655.2013.766189.
- Andieva E.Yu. Metod oczenki riskov v e’kspress-kreditovanii // Sistemy’ upravleniya i informaczionny’e texnologii. 2008. 1.3(31). № 2. S. 316−320.
- Zhigalov I.E., Kaly’gina L.A. Adaptivnoe programmnoe obespechenie sxemotexnicheskogo proektirovaniya nelinejny’x radioustrojstv // Avtomatizacziya proektirovaniya v e’lektronike (Kiev: Texnika). 1991. № 43. S. 23−28.