A.B. Petrochenkov - Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Head of Department of Microprocessor Units of Automation, Perm National Research Polytechnic University
A.V. Romodin - Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Department of Microprocessor Units of Automation, Perm National Research Polytechnic University
I.S. Luzyanin - Post-graduate Student, Department of Microprocessor Units of Automation, Perm National Research Polytechnic University
V.V. Seleznev - Head of Department of the Mechanoenergetic and Metrological Support, LUKOIL-PERM Ltd
V.A. Shamaev - Head of Department – Chief Power Engineer, LUKOIL-PERM Ltd
At present day conditions, the key factor that ensures the production efficiency of the oil and gas producing companies is the increase of oil producing energy efficiency. It implies reducing of electricity consumption of well equipment that is used to raise liquid from the well to the surface.
1. The decision support system (DSS) can be used for developing the intelligent control system for efficient control of oil wells. The system must be active and adaptive, i.e. it can be self-taught and self-adjusting when changing the well operating conditions. However, since the control of the oil production process is a complex task that requires extremal decisions in some cases, the use of the DSS is possible only in the hint mode.
2. To make decisions on the optimal control of the oil producing process, the objective function needs to be constructed. The paper shows that the use of energy efficiency itself as an optimization parameter requires two optimization variables. The simplification of the objective function and determining its limitations is carried out.
3. Electrical parameters of ESP are measured by submersible devices with the large error, which does not allow to consider the obtained data as reliable. Geological factors and technological parameters are of a probabilistic nature, which also does not allow them to be used for reliable estimation of power consumption. In these conditions, the most appropriate way to verify the data is to conduct full-scale experiments on real wells with similar operating conditions and different types of equipment and again in wells with different operating conditions and the equipment of the same type.
4. In operational conditions, the decision on the control of wells operating regimes are made by engineers from central control pool. They take into account a set of factors influencing the operation of the oil field and the restrictions imposed on wells operation. Regarding to the selection of pumping equipment and the determining of optimal operation regimes of electrical equipment, the decision-making problem can be considered as the task of structural and parametric synthesis in constraints.
The concept of the intelligent system for control the oil producing process is proposed in the article. Concepts of data acquisition and decision-making are to be used for developing methods for conducting full-scale experiments on oil fields and analyzing obtained data.
- Takacs G. Electrical submersible pump manual: design, operations, and maintenance. Gulf Professional Publishing. 2009.
- Luzyanin I., Petrochenkov A. Practical Aspects of Software Developing for the System of Structural and Functional Analysis of Power Supply Systems in Oil Companies // Proc. of the 5th International Conference On Applied Innovations In IT. 2017. Vol. V. Koethen: Hochschule Anhalt. P. 65−69.
- Andrejchikov A.V., Andrejchikova O.N. Intellektual’ny’e informaczionny’e sistemy’. M.: Finansy’ i statistika. 2004.
- Fattaxov K.M., Fattaxov R.K. O raschete soprotivlenij asinxronny’x pogruzhny’x e’lektrodvigatelej serii PE’D // Neftyanoe delo. 2016. № 1. S. 219−224.
- Kopy’lov I.P. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie e’lektricheskix mashin. M.: Vy’sshaya shkola. 2001.
- Gülich J.F. Centrifugal pumps. 2nd Edition. Springer. 2010.
- Ivanovskij V.N. Skvazhinny’e nasosny’e ustanovki dlya doby’chi nefti. M.: Izd-vo RGU nefti i gaza im. I.M. Gubkina. 2002. 824 s.
- Lennart Ljung System Identification – Theory For the User. 2nd Edition. N.J.: PTR Prentice Hall. 1999.
- Luzyanin I., Petrochenkov A. Regarding developing of program-technical system for analyzing operating modes of power-supply systems in oil producing companies // Proc. of the 2017 IEEE Russia Section Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Conference. ElConRus 2017. P. 1553−1557.
- Bochkarev S.V., Ovsyannikov M.V., Petrochenkov A.B., Buxanov S.A. Strukturny’j sintez slozhnogo e’lektrotexnicheskogo oborudovaniya na osnove metoda udovletvoreniya ogranichenij // E’lektrotexnika. 2015. № 6. S. 63−68.