M.Yu. Babich – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Main Specialist, JSC «NPP «Rubin» (Penza)
Yu.A. Volkov – Main Specialist, JSC «NPP «Rubin» (Penza)
N.V. Polzunov – Post-graduate Student, Head of Department, JSC «NPP «Rubin» (Penza)
The article discusses organizational and technical systems that can be represented as multi-agent systems with rational agents, which contain a management subsystem, a monitoring subsystem, and other subsystems. Organizational and technical systems are in a state of competition, which may cause a special period of their functioning, close to the period of chaos. The article presents the problems arising in the process of system creation and operation: difficulty in managing systems, due to the lack of statistics, inaccurate and contradictory information about the state of competing systems and the external environment of their functioning; the difficulty in complex testing, since the systems are distributed in a particular region; difficulty in training employees of the subsystem management. To solve these problems, we suggest using the technology of closed software that allows to simulate a change in the state of the system and its environment with a certain accuracy.
The article describes the basic principles of the technology used: closure of programs; functional integration of a model that simulates a change in the state of the system and its environment with the work of officials and the software used; scripting method; orientation of officials in the space of earlier decisions. The concept of software closedness is introduced. For this purpose, the properties of the testing machine describing the algorithm of human-machine interaction are considered. The testing machine is considered as a modified Petri net, whose transitions are triggered after the end of the time period. The software is considered closed if the corresponding test machine contains only synchronous transitions. The closedness of the programs is supplemented by the proximity of the set of real trajectories of the system and the environment change from the set of simulated trajectories. In accordance with the second principle of technology, part of the software, while remaining closed, is replaced by programs that simulate changes in the system and in the external environment. The closedness of the resulting software allows the use of the scripting method, which is the third principle of the technology. The staging method creates a game situation between two types of agents corresponding to the agents of the competing systems. Programs that interact with programs that simulate changes in the state of the system and its external environment are involved in the development of the situation scripting. The proposed method of staging involves the implementation of the following principle: instead of replacing human mental activity with the results of solving problems that formalize the processes occurring in the systems under consideration, it is necessary to stimulate the mental activity of decision makers. The last principle of the proposed technology is based on the use of a database similar to the database of the precedent method, which allows officials to navigate in the space of decisions for game situations. It is shown that the proposed technology allows to solve the above problems arising during the operation of the systems under consideration. Examples of the use of the described technology in the creation of systems of protection of especially important objects are given.
- Babich M.Yu. Reshenie zadach sistemy podderzhki prinyatiay resheniy v processe upravleniya raspredelennymi, dinamicheskimi resursami // Informacionno-izmeritel’nye i upravlyayushhie sistemy. 2014. № 4. S. 12−18.
- Babich M.Yu., Babich A.M. Algoritmy dostigeniya celey adaptivnyh agentov v konture neskol’kih organizacionno-tehnicheskih system // XXI vek: itogi proshlogo i problem nastoya shhego plyus. Ser.: «Tehnicheskie nauki. Informacionnye tehnologii». 2015. № 3(25). S. 77−81.
- Kapica S.P., Kurdyumov S.P., Malineckiy G.G. Sinergenika i prognozy badushhego. M.: Editorial URSS. 2003. 288 s.
- Knyazeva E.N., Kurdyumov S.P. Osnovaniya sinergetiki. Sinergeticheskoe mirovozrenie. M.: Librokom. 2014. 256 s.
- Babich M.Yu. K voprosu intellektualizacii special’nyh organizacionno-tehnicheskih system // Voprosy radioelektroniki. 2017. № 12. S. 6−12.
- Sowa J.F. Conceptual Structures – Information Processing in Mind and Machines. Addison-Wesley Publ. Comp. 1984.
- Lakoff J. Women, Fire, and Dangerous Things: What Categories Reveal About the Mind. University of Chicago Press. 1987. 614 p.
- Rouz S. Ustroystvo pamyati: ot molekul k soznaniyu. M.: Mir. 1995. 384 s.
- Pospelov D.A. Metafora, obraz, i simvol v poznanii mira // Novosti iskusstvennogo intellekta. 1998. № 1. S. 4−14.
- Rishar Zh.F. Mental’naya aktivnost’. Ponimanie, rassugdenie, nahozhdenie resheniy. M.: Institut psihologii RAN. 1998. 232 s.
- Pinker S. Yazyk kak instinkt. M.: Editorial URSS. 2004. 464 s.
- Barret L.F. Kak rozhdayutsya emocii. M.: Mann, Ivanov i Ferber. 2018. 472 s.
- Milner R. Modal characterization of observable machine behavior / Ed. by G. Astesiano & C. Bohm // Proc. of CAAP 81. LNCS 112. Springer. P. 25−34.
- Burdonov I.B., Kosachyov A.S., Kulyamin V.V. Teoriay sootvetstviya dlya system s blokirovkami i razrausheniem. M.: Fizmatlit. 2008. 494 s.
- Babich M.Yu. Voprosy vzaimodeystviya modeley avtomatizirovannyh informacionnyh system upravleniya // XXI vek: itogi proshlogo i problem nastoya shhego plyus. Ser.: «Tehnicheskie nauki». 2012. № 5(9). S. 97−102.
- Kotov V.E. Seti Petri. M.: Nauka. 1984. 160 s.
- Brin’olfson E., Makafi En. Vtoraya era mashin. M.: AST. 2017. 384 s.
- Babich M.Yu., Kovaleva V.S., Nissenbaum E.E., Polzunov N.V., Rybin S.A. Imitacionnaya model’ obnaruzheniya narushiteley granicy ohranyaemoy oblasti // Voprosy radioelektroniki. 2008. № 5. S. 112−120.
- Kuznecov V.E., Volkov Yu.A. Ocenka metoda obnaruzheniya minibespilotnyh letatel’nyh apparatov // Voprosy radioelektroniki. 2011. № 2. S. 141−149.
- Kuznecov V.E., Volkov Yu.A. Analiz metodov protivodeystviya malorazmernym bespilotnym letatel’nym apparatam // Voprosy radioelektroniki. 2016. № 12. S. 811−87.