B.I. Filippov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Department «Information Security», Novosibirsk State Technical University
A.O. Kozhaeva – Student, Department «Information Security», Novosibirsk State Technical University
Determination of inclined distance R to a source of acoustic signals in hydroacoustic systems of navigation based on measurement of time of distribution τR of a signal between a source of an acoustic signal and the vessel. The radiation of acoustic signal a source can be carried out or on the specified program, then the source of a signal performs the functions of a beacon, or as a result of receiving a re-quest signal from the vessel. In this case, the information acoustic signal plays the role of a beacon – responder. In both methods the er-ror of determination of inclined distance between the navigation acoustic signal (NAS) and the vessel ∆R depends on an error of a task of average value of speed of sound and an error of measurement of time of distribution of an acoustic signal between them ∆τR.
Precision quartz generators have to be used to creation of the setting generators of the underwater apparatus (UA) and the docking module (DM) at realization of a method of determination of inclined distance based on a binding to a common time scale in the creating equipment of the high-frequency hydroacoustic system of transformation (EHST). For precision quartz generators the long-term relative instability is , that is connected with considerable material costs. The advantage of the method of measurement on the system "request-answer" is the possibility of using simpler and cheaper setting generators and in the exception at the stage of preparation of the UA to work labor-consuming procedure transformation frequencies setting generators compared with the method of measurement based on a binding to a common time scale, with other things being equal.
Signals with a large base used as navigation in combination with their reception "as a whole" allows to increase accuracy of mea-surement of time of distribution of an acoustic signal between UA and DM τR. Phase-shift keyed signals based on M– sequences used as navigation signals allow to get winning in the accuracy of the moment of detection of a signal by the receiver in of times in comparison with use of impulse signals where n – number of symbols in the M-sequence. Reception of the synchronous signal R(t) is carried out using suboptimal receiver.
In work the required value of the relation signal/noise on an entrance of the receiver has been determined at measurement of time of distribution of acoustic navigation signals between UA and DM by the "request - answer" system. The value of step of the correction of position of output impulses of the system of clock synchronization is chosen at the level of 1% from duration T0 of symbol, at the construction of equipment of EHST on the system "query - answer" and at relations a signal/noise h2 ≤ 20 dB provides winning in exactness of moment of detection a signal, consequently, and inclined distance in 6…8 times.
- Filippov B.I. Opredelenie naklonnoi dalnosti mezhdu sudnom i donnoi stantsiei. Vestnik RGRTU. 2016. № 55. S. 33−40.
- Filippov B.I., Chernetskii G.A. Printsipy apparaturnoi realizatsii sistemy izmereniya dalnosti v gidroakusticheskikh kanalakh. Radiotekhnika. 2017. № 3. S. 40−49.
- Arkhipov Mikhail. A Coordinate Determination Algorithm for USBL Systems. 2nd WSEAS Int. Conf. on circuits, systems, signal and telecommunications (CISST' 08). 25−27 January 2008. Acapulco (Mexico). P. 50−55.
- Filip MandiT, Ivor RenduliT, Nikola MiškoviT, Yula NaZ. Underwater Object Tracking Using Sonar and USBL Measurements. Journal of Sensors (Hindawi Publishing Corporation). 2016. Article ID 8070286. P. 1−10.
- M. Morgado, P. Oliveira, C. Silvestre, J.F. Vasconcelos. Embedded vehicle dynamics aiding for USBL/INS underwater navigation system. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology. 2014. V. 22. № 1. P. 322−330.
- M. Li, H. Ji, X. Wang, L. Weng, and Z. Gong. Underwater object detection and tracking based on multi-beam sonar image processing. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO ’13). December 2013. Shenzhen (China). P. 1071−1076.
- Filippov B.I., Trush T.B. Metod izmereniya dlitelnosti rasprostraneniya signala v gidroakusticheskom kanale na osnove privyazki k shkale edinogo vremeni. Vestnik RGRTU. 2017. № 4 (vyp. 62). S. 154−162.
- Filippov B.I.,Chernetskii G.A. Printsipy apparatnoi realizatsii sistemy izmereniya dalnosti v gidroakusticheskikh kanalakh. Radiotekhnika. 2017. № 3. S. 40−49.
- Filippov B.I. Osobennosti sinkhronizatsii apparatury svyazi v sistemakh gidroakusticheskoi telemetrii. Vestnik PGTU. Ser. Radiotekhnicheskie i infokommunikatsionnye sistemy. 2016. № 3. S. 31−44.