V.M. Popova – D.Sc. (Biol.), Leader Research Scientist, All-Russian Research and Technology Institute of Biological Industry (Moscow Region)
I.N. Matveeva – D.Sc. (Biol.), Professor, Head of department, All-Russian Research and Technology Institute of Biological Industry (Moscow Region)
S.A. Grin’ – Corresponding Member of RAS, D.Sc. (Biol.), Deputy of Director, Acting Director, All-Russian Research and Technology Institute of Biological Industry (Moscow Region)
S. B. Shabunin – Academician of RAS, Dr. Sc. (Veterinary), Professor, Director, All-Russian Research Veterinary Institute of Pathology, Pharmacology and Therapy of the Russian Academy Agricultural sciences (Voronezh)
In the production of viral and bacterial drugs, the preparation of nutrient environments, enzymes and solutions is an important step; cleaning and concentrating viral suspensions, bodily fluids. Improving cleaning and concentration methods improves the quality of vaccines. Veterinary drugs are of economic importance in animal protection. Vaccines must be immunogenic and highly purified.
The aim of this work was to develop and improve the methods of microfiltration, ultrafiltration and electrodialysis in the pro-duction of viral and bacterial drugs, enzymes.
For deep filtration of solutions, nutrient environments, trypsin, biological fluids used materials on an asbestos-free basis. The work used domestic and imported microfiltration membranes “Vladipor”, “Millipor” and “Pall”.
Cleaning and concentrating of biologically active substances was carried out on ultrafiltration membranes of polyamide, poly-sulphone and polyestersulfon, and when dessalting biological solutions with electrodialysis used cationitis MK-40 membranes and anionite membranes ma-41 made of polyethylene and ionites.
Microporous membranes of domestic and imported production were used to obtain sterile nutrient mediums, thripsin solutions, protective environments, diluteds. The maximum speed of the filtration process was observed in caprune membranes. The two-layer membranes were resistant to sterilization in the autoclave.
The combination of microfiltration membranes with prefilters provided sterile solutions: 3% glutamy, lactalboomin concentrate, protective environments, nutrient concentrate and 0.25% thripsyn solution used in the cultivation of viruses.
The technology of microfiltration of nutrient environments, serums, thripsin solutions, protective environments, vaccine dilute concentrate has been worked out in the production of a vaccine against Marek's disease and infectious bursal disease of birds.
The dissuasion of albumin was carried out during diafiltration on a thin-channel ultrafiltration unit and on an electrolysiser. At the same time, the desalination time was reduced by 4 times with ultrafiltration, and with electrodialysis by 7 times compared to the previous dialysis.
Thripin solution was cleared of ammonium salts by ultrafiltration through hollow polyamide fibers with a detention limit of 50 kDa and 100 kDA. At the same time, we observed a decrease in salts while concentrating the enzyme.
The use of fiber ultrafiltration membrane modules allowed to concentrate the suspension of the plague virus of carnivorous animals 40-60 times. Ultrafiltration was also used to clean and concentrate viral IRT suspensions, adenovirus and parainfluenza.
- Nauchnye osnovy proizvodstva i obespechenie kachestva biologicheskih preparatov dlya APK / Pod red. A.YA. Samujlenko. M. 2016. 492 s.
- Popova V.M., Kochish I.I., Bero I.L., Samujlenko A.YA., Guslavskij A.I. Issledovanie metodov ochistki, koncentrirova-niya i razdeleniya biologicheskih zhidkostej s ispol'zovaniem membrannoj tekhnologii v proizvodstve veterinarnyh pre-paratov / Veterinariya i kormlenie. 2009. № 6. S. 6–7.
- Popova V.M., Kochish I.I., Bero I.L., Samujlenko A.YA., Guslavskij A.I., Nochevnyj V.T., Solov'ev B.V. Ispol'zovanie tripsina dlya polucheniya kul'tur kletok i virusov pri izgotovlenii protivovirusnyh preparatov // Veterinariya i korm-lenie. 2010. № 3. S. 14–15.
- Popova V.M., Skorohodova L.A. Sovremennye metody fil'tracii v biotekhnologii / Materialy mezhdunar. nauch. konf. «Nauchnye osnovy proizvodstva i obespecheniya kachestva biologicheskih preparatov dlya APK» 5–7 dekabrya 2012. C. 255–261.
- Dyachenko A.S., Preobrazhenskaya A.S., Popova V.M., Kuznecova S.V., Matveeva I.N. Ochistka i koncentrirovanie biologi-cheskih rastvorov na ul'trafil'tracionnom module novogo pokoleniya // Veterinariya i kormlenie. 2014. № 6. S. 32–33.
- Dyachenko A.S., Preobrazhenskaya A.S., Popova V.M., Matveeva I.N. Ispol'zovanie mikrofil'tracionnyh metodov kon-centrirovaniya virusnyh suspenzij / Materialy mezhdunar. nauch. prakt. konf., posvyashch. 45-letiyu in-ta «Nauchnye osnovy proizvodstva i obespechenie kachestva biologicheskih preparatov dlya APK» SHCH., 27–28 noyabrya VNITIBT. 2014. S. 234–238.
- Dyachenko A.S., Popova V.M., Preobrazhenskaya A.S., Matveeva I.N. Koncentrirovanie virussoderzhashchej zhidkosti na po-lovolokonnom membrannom module / Materialy Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf., posvyashchennoj 55 let // VNIIVViM «Aktual'nye voprosy kontrolya infekcionnyh boleznej zhivotnyh». 11–12 dekabrya 2014. CHast' II. Po-krov. S. 234–237.