I.O. Shalnev – Post-graduate Student, Programmer, St. Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of RAS
A.Yu. Aksenov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Senior Research Scientist, St. Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of RAS
The issue of rapid and convenient access to a number of information system is exist. Another problem is that these plenty has to be integrated to each other to build one uniform information system.
The basic idea is to create terminal technology which is only the interpreter of visual presentation. There is no use to keep algorisms and business logic in a user working device. It is hard to maintain, update and most of all it is impossible to hold all created information systems in a single device. That’s why the terminal access is essential.
This paper describes dynamic generation of user interface approach. The server infrastructure keeps not only the business logic but defines user interface. The distributed virtual environment interaction turned out to be a good solution for terminal system with user interface generation. In this research succeeded.
Problem statement: The issue of rapid and convenient access to a number of information system is exist. Another problem is that these plenty has to be integrated to each other to build one uniform information system. The development of modern information systems is determined by the urgent requirements of society and the market. The increasing volumes of processed information, the need for constant access to information systems, the emerging reality of autonomous systems aggravates the problem of interaction between network components and their mutual integration. Each person is actually constantly included in the space of personal and corporate information interactions, directly takes part in the formation of information flows and managerial signals, interacts with other participants in the system. As a solution a terminal approach was proposed as a device for accessing the information system.
Purpose: A huge number of information systems creates an obstacle to their simultaneous and comfortable use, not to mention the fact that not all systems can fit in one device. Search and development of a new approach to the implementation of applications with a terminal is one of the solutions to the problem posed by modern digital space.
Results: In our opinion, the generation of a user interface based on the use of technology of a distributed virtual environment has shown its effectiveness both at a conceptual level and in performance. The interpretation of the control commands of the virtual machine turned out to be more efficient than the processing of the HTML text format, which makes this approach competitive. In the proposed approach, the user interface is dynamically generated based on the operation of the application service located on another network node. Thus, the user has a single entry point to the array of information systems.
Practical relevance: The proposed solution will find its application in many infocommunication mobile systems, especially in systems using active data technology for their reconfiguration.
- DEEP HYPERTEXT: THE XANADU® MODEL. URL = http://xanadu.com/xuTheModel/ (data obrashcheniya 15.08.2019).
- Wei Chen, Weixia Xu, Zhiying Wang, Qiang Dou, Baokang Zhao A Formalization of An Emulation based Co-Designed Virtual Machine. Fifth International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing. 2011. P. 164−168.
- Kuleshov S.V., Tsvetkov O.V. Aktivnye dannye v tsifrovykh programmno-opredelyaemykh sistemakh. Informatsionno-izmeritelnye i upravlyayushchie sistemy. 2014. T. 12. № 6. S. 12−19. (In Russian).
- Aleksandrov V.V., Kuleshov S.V. Eterifikatsiya i terminalnye programmy. Informatsionno-izmeritelnye i upravlyayushchie sistemy. 2008. T. 6. № 10. S. 50−53. (In Russian).
- Shalnev I.O. Realizatsiya obieektnogo vzaimodeistviya s tonkim klientom na osnove yazykovoi virtualnoi mashiny. Materialy XVI Sankt-Peterburgskaya Mezhdunar. konf. «Regionalnaya informatika (RI-2018)». SPb.: SPOISU. 24−26 oktyabrya 2018. S. 299−301. (In Russian).
- Sudha M., Harish G.M., Nandan A., Usha J. Performance Analysis of Kernel-Based Virtual Machine. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology. 2013. V. 5. P. 137−144.
- Regina Preciado What Managed Runtime Environments (MRTEs). URL = https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/what-managed-runtime-environments-mrtes-mean-to-you (data obrashcheniya 15.08.2019).
- Managed Runtime Technologies. Intel Technology Journal. 2003. V. 7. № 1. URL = https://software.intel.com/sites/default/files/m/d/ 6/a/vol7iss1_managed_runtime_technologies.pdf (data obrashcheniya 15.08.2019).
- Shalnev I.O. Podkhod k postroeniyu raspredelennykh sistem na osnove balansirovki obieema ispolnyaemogo koda mezhdu setevymi uzlami. Materialy 4-i Mezhdunar. nauchnoi konf. «Tekhnologicheskaya perspektiva v ramkakh evraziiskogo prostranstva: novye rynki i tochki ekonomicheskogo rosta». 2019. S. 151−158. (In Russian).
- Kuleshov S.V., Zaytseva A.A., Aksenov A.Y. The conceptual view of unmanned aerial vehicle implementation as a mobile communication node of active data trans-mission network. International Journal of Intelligent Unmanned Systems. 2018. № 6(4). P. 174−183.