M.V. Vinogradova – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Department «Information Processing and Control Systems», Bauman Moscow State Technical University
A.A. Maksakov – Ph.D.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Department «Information Processing and Control Systems», Bauman Moscow State Technical University
A.E. Samokhvalov – Ph.D.(Econ.), Associate Professor, Department «Information Processing and Control Systems», Bauman Moscow State Technical University
Improving working conditions, reducing the level of occupational diseases, «the development of a system for assessing working conditions in terms of identifying harmful or dangerous production factors affecting human health» is designated as the highest priority goals of state policy in areas of labor market development in the long term . The improves the method proposed by the authors for assessing the reliability of special assessments of working conditions (SAWC), based on the study of the loss of working time of an enterprise from diseases and industrial injuries of workers employed in dangerous and harmful working conditions.
In the process of testing the automated modeling system (AMS), it was found that the general parameter of the model, reflecting the influence of harmful production factors of a certain class, does not take into account the duration of their impact on the human body. Studies on statistical data have shown that the frequency and duration of diseases increases significantly with increasing duration of work in harmful conditions.
The mathematical model for estimating the loss of an enterprise from temporary disability of workers is a Markov process with discrete time. The finite set of system states has been increased, the intensities of transitions between which are calculated within the framework of subsets that are formed by categories of work experience in harmful working conditions.
The system of model parameters reflecting the influence of harmful and dangerous production factors of the selected class (subclass) is determined. Each of its parameters is the ratio of the share of losses of working time from diseases of workers of the selected category of harmful experience employed in the working conditions of this class (subclass) to the share of the corresponding losses of workers employed in optimal conditions.
Repeated studies on the statistical data of a large construction enterprise, more than 20% of which is staffed by “harmful”, revealed the fallacy of the SAWC for the group of workers with harmful work experience of 10 years or more. The result can be the basis for increasing the hazard class of jobs.
- Rasporyazhenie pravitel`stva RF ot 17.11.2008 №1662-r «O koncepcii dolgosrochnogo social`no-e`konomicheskogo razvitiya RF na period do 2020 goda».
- Vinogradova M.V., Maksakov A.A., Samoxvalov A.E`. Razrabotka avtomatizirovannoj sistemy` modelirovaniya i kontrolya neproizvodstvenny`x poter` rabochego vremeni ot zabolevanij i proizvodstvenny`x travm rabotnikov, zanyaty`x v opasny`x i vredny`x usloviyax truda. Dinamika slozhny`x sistem. 2019. № 2. S. 511
- Informacionnaya sistema «Prognoz balansa trudovy`x resursov». URL: https://rosmintrud.ru/ministry/gis/15 (data obrashheniya: 16.08.2019).
- Federal`ny`j zakon ot 01.05.2017 №86-FZ O vnesenii izmenenij v stat`yu 13 Federal`nogo zakona «Ob obyazatel`nom soci-al`nom straxovanii na sluchaj vremennoj netrudosposobnosti i v svyazi s materinstvom» i stat`i 59 i 78 Federal`nogo zakona «Ob osnovax oxrany` zdorov`ya grazhdan v Rossijskoj Federacii».
- Prikaz Ministerstva truda i social`noj zashhity` RF ot 12 avgusta 2014 goda N 549n «Ob utverzhdenii Poryadka provedeniya gosudarstvennoj e`kspertizy` uslovij truda».
- Postanovlenie Goskomstata RF ot 05.01.2004 N 1 «Ob utverzhdenii unificirovanny`x form pervichnoj uchetnoj dokumenta-cii po uchetu truda i ego oplaty`».