P.N. Shkatov – Associate Professor, Department «Information Processing and Control Systems», Bauman Moscow State Technical University
V.M. Chernenky – Dr.Sc.(Eng.), Professor, Head of Department «Information Processing and Control Systems», Bauman Moscow State Technical University
I.M. Chernenkiy – Lecturer, Department «Information Processing and Control Systems», Bauman Moscow State Technical University
Experiments on the proposed method were carried out at the Bauman Moscow State Technical University using various publicly available software tools. It is not difficult to implement the described technique even by means of general purpose instruments, such as Microsoft Office. Bottlenecks and their causes can be determined from the average values of queues in submodels, such as insufficient performance, reliability of channels or processors, insufficient number or speed of maintenance crews. Means of standard programming languages are quite sufficient for multivariate calculations - analysis of model bottlenecks, search for ways to improve performance, efficiency and functional reliability due to variation of model parameters. The possible development of the proposed method consists in the development of «interface models» , which would allow to interpret failures and recoveries of information system components as the appearance and processing of «urgent tasks» that have absolute priority in the system. The methodology of calculation allows to obtain simultaneously the average values of the output parameters of all submodels – average queue, average time of stay at each phase of service, the average number of serviceable components of each type, factors of readiness of redundant components. This allows to detect bottlenecks of the system and try to expand them with minimal means.
- Kleynrok L. Vychislitel’nye sistemy s ocheredyami. M.: Mir. 1979. (In Russian).
- Shkatov P.N. Metody postroeniya matematicheskikh modeley otsenki kharakteristik proizvoditel’nosti IVS ASU. M.: Izd-vo MVTU. 1984. (In Russian).
- Hendrickson B.A., Wright M.H. Mathematical Research Challenges in Optimization of Complex Systems. DOE Workshop Report. December 2006.
- Mikheev V.A. Nauchno-tekhnologicheskie problemy informatizatsii integrirovannykh struktur oboronno-promyshlennogo kompleksa i puti ikh resheniya. Tekhnologii EMS. 2012. № 4(43). S. 36–43. (In Russian).
- Mikheev V.A., Chernen’kiy V.M., Shkatov P.N. Proektirovanie korporativnykh informatsionnykh sistem. Metody i algoritmy rascheta: Ucheb. posobie. Pod red. V.M. Chernen’kogo. M.: Radiotekhnika. 2017. 176 s. (In Russian).